Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Nude Camp - Part Three

   Gordon told me that joke about the nude camp.
"My boss Bobby went for an exciting vacation to the best nudist camp". As he left his hut he saw a gorgeous chic, and immediately he feel a wonderful erection. she made a sign with her finger, calling him to follow her. Bobby looks around, no one else attends on the beach, so he ask her "do you mean me?". She explained him the rules of the camp, "Your body language, is asking for sex isn't it right?"
The two enter her hut and Bobby have the best sex of his life, after his second shot he left her room, and release a tremendous fart.

The next door opened and a good looking man caught him and forced him to have anal sex with him. after he finished Bobby asked him "why? I am not gay" so the man explained "your body language calls for it, when a guy is farting, it is a common sign calling for anal sex"
Bobby grabbed his belongings and went to the head office, asking them he want to leave the camp. The Manager asked "why? you just arrived a hour ago, what happened to you".
Bobby answered him, "I have an erection hardly once a week, but I am farting 24 hours a day".
















No more sand in your pussy, I licked all of it.
And your dick is now clean too, so you may now enter my pussy.
List of most nude camps - Link

More nude camp pictures  - Source
Nude Camp - Part 4 Link